two front teeth

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:17:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joseph,

Bone is better anyway. Unless you are vegan it should
not bother you. Ivory so I've been told was a "cheap
substitute" for bone. The reason? Bone is hard to work
with, but wears much much better.

I do not know if this is the truth or not.

At 07:25 PM 11/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:

> I suggest refusing to do it. It sickens me that so
many in our trade cater
>to those who believe it is right to celebrate the
slaughter of magnificent
>animals for their two front teeth. Even if it
happened over a century ago,
>it was never right, and we are wrong to condone or
prolong this fetish.

> Joseph Giandalone, RPT

Regards,
3004 Grant Rd, Regina, SK, S4S 5G7