membership directory

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:07:39 -0500

Remember that the Find a Technician Link on the main page show RPTs
only.  If you want a full listing use the Member Directory Links in the
members area.

I find that I don't ever use the printed directory any more but we still need
to have one because not everyone is online.  Maybe someday.

We update the online version once a week.

Ron