List Monitor Question was RE: Contiguous thirds temperament

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:33:48 -0600

I sent a reply to this with an Excel file attachment, but it hasn't posted yet. Does the list exclude attachments with .xls files???

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Elwood Doss
To: Pianotech
Sent: 11/08/2005 7:10:54 AM
Subject: Contiguous thirds temperament

Need some help.  I have seen a temperament where you tune contiguous thirds then drop down a 5th (or 4th) and tune more contiguous thirds.  Can any of you email or attach that particular temperament?  I would also like the checks.  I have a friend—a beginning tuner/technician--who is interested in that particular temperament.  I did look in the archives and couldn’t locate it.
Joy!
Elwood
Elwood Doss, Jr., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director