Yamaha Key Bushing Replacement

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 06:21:22 -0600

Sorry, not a clue!  The change to 0.125 has been recent enough that I
haven't replaced any keypins.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 6:16 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Yamaha Key Bushing Replacement

Thanks David. Are you aware of the size of the Steinway and Yamaha base
portion of the front rail pins - i.e. is the base of the Steinway pin
going
to fit properly into the factory hole in the Yamaha front rail? I guess
one
could always drill out a hole, but it would be harder to make a hole
smaller.

Terry Farrell