blanks

John Delmore jodel@kairos.net
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:09:32 -0600

Hi Ed:
That happens to me all the time.  Usually, though, I'll miss posts on my
computer at home, and find them on my work computer.  Oh, the mysteries!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of A440A@aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:31 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: blanks

Greetings,
      I seemed to have completely missed several pianotech list threads last

month, judging from later postings referencing them.   I wonder if others
have
occasionally, in the last few weeks, suddenly found that there were no
postings from the pianotech list?  I thought something was amiss when there
was
nothing in the email box for three days...

Ed Foote RPT