Alans Puzzler

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sun, 06 Nov 2005 00:55:18 +0100

Wow!

Grin... hey there Alan.

All I am saying is that all other things aside.... you arent going to
get anywhere with Mary Jo Piano Teacher over on third and main unless
you can stop dem jacks from double thumping her hammers. Leave both
magic and ... er... physics at home and break out that good old fashion
problem solving box of tools... And she'll bring you a couple blueberry
muffins, a cup of coffee, and ask you back (with a smile) for another go
in a few months.

Too late for my pudding to fall... done ate it already.

Cheers
RicB

Alan writes:

But you know what? It's almost a shame to learn the proper engineering,
physics, and mathematics of these things as it spoils the mysticism;
takes away the magic.

It's kinda like finding out there's no Santa Claus (which I hope never
happens).

So I guess you are saying that swinging a dead cat in a cemetery at
midnight, burning incense, and chanting mantras are no longer valid
piano repair techniques, eh? What's next, man will someday fly??? A pox
on thy birdhouse. Hope your 440 Hertz!

So thanks for spoiling the fun—I suppose next you'll be telling us that
the moon is not a vast potential source of freshly cultured butterfat!!!

Fie, fie, ye foreign-based, scientifikle fiend! Were ya here, we'd try
ye for a witch.

Here in Salem, we don't coddle purveyors of unnecessarily alarmist
futuristic wizardry, my friend, no siree ...

May your pudding fall.

Alan Barnard