Alans Puzzler

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:49:16 -0600

Wow!

But you know what? It's almost a shame to learn the proper engineering, physics, and mathematics of these things as it spoils the mysticism; takes away the magic.

It's kinda like finding out there's no Santa Claus (which I hope never happens).

So I guess you are saying that swinging a dead cat in a cemetery at midnight, burning incense, and chanting mantras are no longer valid piano repair techniques, eh? What's next, man will someday fly??? A pox on thy birdhouse. Hope your 440 Hertz!

So thanks for spoiling the fun—I suppose next you'll be telling us that the moon is not a vast potential source of freshly cultured butterfat!!!

Fie, fie, ye foreign-based, scientifikle fiend! Were ya here, we'd try ye for a witch.

Here in Salem, we don't coddle purveyors of unnecessarily alarmist futuristic wizardry, my friend, no siree ...

May your pudding fall.

Alan Barnard
Advancing backwards in Salem, MO