yumpin' yimminy

Geoff Sykes thetuner@ivories52.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:17:29 -0800

Annie --
=20
Before you get too busy, I think the overall thinking here indicates =
that
you very likely do not have a problem. The Jumping Jacks are, more or =
less,
an undocumented feature of the Yamaha uprights.
=20
-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Annie Grieshop
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 6:10 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: yumpin' yimminy

Youse guys are great!   Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the =
Yamaha
Jumping Jacks discussion.  Now I just have to print out all the replies =
and
see if I can follow the various lines of reasoning to figure out what to =
try
next on those two pianos.  Please don't stop on my account, however, if =
more
useful ideas occur.  I'll send a report, if I'm successful in solving =
the
problem(s).
=20
Annie