First Tuning of a Square Grand

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:02:40 -0500

It'll "fine" tune any square grand as much as any square grand can be =
finely tuned. Besides, fine tuning a square grand is an oxymoron - kinda =
like military intelligence - the two entities are mutually exclusive.

And besides, I can sit at the keyboard to tune and I can stand straight =
upright and walk afterwards! And not only that, the tunings I put on =
squares with my rig last 10, 20 years - maybe longer!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Looks like you'll get a lot of control for "fine" tuning that =
thing...;-]

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California

-----