used question

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:29:25 -0500

Brian:

My mileage is different from Andrews in regards to this model. I service
2 of them an a regular basis, and I have to say they are not as bad as
Andrew makes them out to be. One is in a home, and the other in a
restaurant getting an awful lot of play. The one in the home gets
serviced 2x a year, and the other when the restaurant decides they'll
pay me to come and tune it. Service there is patchy at best (hey, it's a
restaurant)..but I find both to be OK instruments for what they are.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)