What I learned from smashing up a Packard today.

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:29:51 EST

A piano hitting the ground or other large, heavy object is reminiscent of a
motor vehicle accident.  The sound was not a good one, as I was directly,  and
unintentionally, involved in its creation.  It might have been  interesting
had I been a non-partial observer.

If a piano falls on the pavement and there's no one there to hear it, does
it really make a noise?

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 11/3/2005 1:57:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,