and another first..

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:42:39 -0500

Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

> Phil,
>
> She must be from a different time zone...or a different planet!

..being one of occasional acidic tongue, I was tempted to ask if she was
calling from Europe..but it gets better:

I told her this morning that I would contact her later today and let her
know what time I would be there.

I did, around 12:45PM.

..and at that time she told me she didn't need me today because "the
kids can't make up their mind if there really is a sticky key or not".

Somehow, between 7:00AM and 12:45PM, the urgency of my presence became
not so urgent.

It's been one of those days, and it ain't over with yet.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)