Brenda Turansksy and NZ mini convention

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:05:00 +1100

Hi all ,

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has current contact details for
piano technician Brenda Turansky. She worked for us some years ago,
and originally came from Whitby near Toronto.

We have lost contact with her, and would like to contact her again.
If anyone can help please, either forward her contact information on
to us, or forward this email on to her.

I have just returned from a weekend mini-convention which was held in
Auckland New Zealand, at the well equipped workshop of David Jenkin
and company. The classes covered several areas of piano technology
including key covering, polyester repair, grand piano design and capo
bar hardening.

Approximately twenty technicians attended from all over New Zealand.
The NZ technical community is small in number but enthusiastic. We
had a good weekend.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY