Finish Repairs

Brad Smith, RPT staff@smithpiano.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 22:53:33 -0500

Hi David,
I took the 3 day Mohawk course for the same reasons you give.
It was wonderful !! Worth the money and time.
http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/seminar_wood.asp
Best regards,

Brad Smith, RPT
Smith Piano Services
www.smithpiano.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of David Love
  Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:36 PM
  To: 'Pianotech'
  Subject: RE: Finish Repairs

  In general I would like to be able to make small repairs when the need
arises.  I'm not looking to get into it in a big way, but there are times
when being able to do a small neat repair would come in handy.  I simply
have no experience with finishes and want to know the general procedure,
materials, tools, etc., for executing repairs especially to lacquer
finishes.

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@comcast.net