1929 Grand

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:02:40 -0600

At 15:20 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>I am looking for some information on a 1929 "Schumann "Grand {could be by
>Lesage, Quebec ?? not sure,  have not seen this piano. Reports are the
>piano  looks to be reasonable condition. The piano was restrung but I
>don't know any other particulars about this instrument. Would anyone  like
>to share some info on this make of  Grand?
>
>George

There were also Schumanns in Chicago, New York and Leipzig.  Chicago one
became part of Estey.

Do not believe any reports. Eyeball it yourself unless report is from a
technician you know and trust.

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.