was flat facts

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 05:52:14 -0600

RicB,

At 05:14 3/30/2005, you wrote:
>  I started keeping
>track of that kind of data for a while myself but ended up deciding it
>was a lot of data that in the end was not much use.

Most of the time I think of keeping those records as CYA.    You
know...  The old "you just tuned it and it's already out of tune"
routine.   Just because it was 73° 23% two weeks ago with the heat on and
today, after a warm spell, rain coming in and the windows are open, it's
70° and 51%.

No reason at all for the pitch to drift, right?

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.