Brackets for bench repair?

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:48:00 -0600

Cy, et all,

One night months ago, I spend hours searching the net to find the
closest thing to what Kimball made and found these brackets to be the
closest. They do not have the fingers on the edges but they are as heavy
as Kimball's brackets.

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=892-687

Duaine

--