Strange bridge

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:27:40 -0800

No, no. Look at the hitch pins that are visible. The picture was taken from
the tail end of a straight-strung grand.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Alan
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:01 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Strange bridge

The picture, as it opens, is horizontally inverted (but it is rightside up).
It makes more sense when you flip it, so I did that and have attached it
here.

I assume three things: 1.) That the treble bridge makes a fairly hard right
turn somewhere above the area pictured. 2.) That this piano has been
rebuilt, and nicely, too. 3) That this duplex must sing like a drunken glee
club.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO