Strange bridge

Jean-Jacques Hébert Granas concordia_salus@wp.pl
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:19:28 +0200

Hello one and all,

Havn't posted here in a very long time. Regards to everyone.
Just thought I would send you all a picture of the strangest bridge arrangement
I have ever seen. The angles of the two bridges relative to one another are most
puzzling. Can't figure out its placement, whether its an upright or a grand, and
especially the function of the funny felt sleeves on the bass strings. Anyone
care to enlighten me?

Peace,

Jean-Jacques Granas
Warsaw

NAJNOWSZA PŁYTA LEMARA "TIME TO GROW" JUŻ W SKLEPACH !!!
ALBUM ZAWIERA MEGAHIT "If There's Any Justice".
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.muzyka.wp.pl%2Fpremiery.html%3Fidn%3D1566&sid=346

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: JohnBroadwoodBridges.jpg
Type: image/jpeg