Leather Key Bushings

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:13:48 -0500

Because I service several pianos that are played by Bone-Crusher Gould. Felt
bushings last only several months before keys start banging into their
neighbors.   :-(    These players are brutal. The pianos are in Piano Bars
on cruise ships.

I think maybe they get drunk and dance on the keyboard.

Terry Farrell