why strings go flat by themselves.

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:14:06 -0600

Andre,

Even when I was young and slender, I was never able to do "fantastic
gymnastics"!

>Look at old people: when they are young they are supple and can do
>fantastic gymnastics. Now look at them when they are old : they can not
>bend anymore, their bones get brittle... in other words: they get brittle
>and then die.

OK, now. Watch it! I'm just next month going to collect my first SS check!
I can still bend a "little" bit! I hope I'm not going to die just because
my bones get a little bit brittle!!!!!!

You need to find some new analogies!

Avery (who's still in "fairly" good shape, considering my age! :-)