Starr Console

Ed Carwithen edwithen@ortelco.net
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:07:20 -0800

Thanks to all who gave suggestions.  I will see the piano again this =
coming Saturday and will let you know what progress I make.  The broken =
key idea springs to the front.  I was called to this piano several years =
ago to repair some damage done by vandalism, including repairing some =
broken keys.  I had the key out and didn't notice any damage, but it =
could have been cracked and I just didn't see it.

I was to have done both pianos in the church this past Sat., but they =
were replacing the front door of the Church which involved cutting =
several inches off of the brick facing.  The noise and the open door =
cavity only a few feet from the piano in the sanctuary (temp was abt 20) =
caused me to suggest that we wait a week to do that piano.

Tnx again.

Ed Carwithen