Aha! was flat facts

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:29:25 -0600

IMHO, there is no way on God's green earth that the tuning pins I "tried"
to turn
on 4 Pearl River verticals a couple of weeks ago are going to be turned
backwards
with the mere tension on the wire compared to the tension inside the block!
No way! :-)
I hurt and was wishing for an impact hammer when I got through!

Avery