Steck's Specs

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:02:46 -0600

Have done that, but the Steck lable isn't the same production piano as any
of the PR line, so I don't know if he has the info. We'll find out. Thanks.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of J Patrick Draine
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Steck's Specs

On Mar 27, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Alan wrote:

> Well, yeah, I knew all that but didn't get the Jack Case ref ...
> cute. Just think it's helpful to know what the designer had in mind

How about an e-mail or phone call to Mark Wisner, National Service
Manager for Pearl River at 800.435.5086 x 111 or
MWisner@PearlRiverUSA.com? You will find this information in the advert
on the inside front page of the current Piano Technicians Journal! Marl was
always extremely helpful when he was with Yamaha, and I'm sure
he will help you out with anything he can.

Patrick Draine