Weber Action Brackets?

Mike Bratcher MBratPianos@indy.rr.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:02:03 -0500

Actually I think I may have a spare set.

Mike Bratcher
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Porritt, David=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:07 PM
  Subject: RE: Weber Action Brackets?

  Terry:

  =20

  There's no chance that you'll get replacement brackets in time for the =
party (unless the party is in late 2006)!  You'll just have to do a =
quick regulation of the letoff adjusting them on the "safe" side for the =
party.  Try to get the brackets and then set up an appointment when they =
come in.

  =20

  Weber is no longer in the piano business and YC is in some kind of =
limbo, so be sure to have a good understanding of who is paying for the =
installation and regulation when you finally do get brackets. =20

  =20

  dp

  =20

  David M. Porritt