Business Forms

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:28:44 -0600

Triplicate invoices are good for schools, churches, etc.  I keep the middle
copy, which is canary, the white copy goes to the customer, and sometimes
also the pink copy goes to the customer.  If it is a church or school, I
give them two copies, because often the finance department or the treasurer
could use a second copy for their files.

And, Triplicate invoices are great if you do any work that is billed to a
second party.  For instance, when i do warranty tunings for a dealer, I
give the pink copy to the customer (without prices for the work done), then
send the white copy to the dealer (with prices).  Most of the time I only
need duplicates, but sometimes I really need that third copy.

A good source for design of professional invoices is from the PTG.  Buy the
"Business Resource Manual" from the Piano Technicians Guild for $29.00 +
shipping, and it will be well worth your money.

Call the PTG at (913) 432-9975 to order.  On the web go to
http://www.ptg.org/merchandise/index.html and you can download a catalog of
the books, CD's, technical information and other necessary items that the
PTG sells.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO