Billing Slips - where do ya get 'em?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:05:39 EST

In a message dated 3/21/05 2:34:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
toddpianoworks@yahoo.com writes:

Where do you guys go to get your billing slips?  I want the  triplicate forms
with my name at the top.

Thanks!
Matthew

Matthew,

I came up with my own forms using Microsoft Publisher(which came with my
computer, now a 7 year old relic).  I take the disk to my local printsop  and
have him print out 500 numbered duplicate copies at a time.  It costs  around 20
cents a copy.

They are 8 x 11, and have more spots for information than I usually have
time to fill, but they're great for evaluations.  I have a list of my rates  at
the bottom, so haggling is not an issue.

Unlike Mr. Farrell, I forgot to print "send check to" next to my  address.  I
wonder where they've all ended up.  The customers swear  that they're in the
mail.

Hope this helps,

Dave Stahl