Bridge Notching Chisels

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:20:43 -0800

William:
	I took a class from Nick Gravagne in Sacramento last month.  He had all of
his favorite tools for notching, and did a demonstration of notching for
us.  I believe he made his own chisels.  I couldn't describe them
adequately, but in the class, of course, everyone wanted to know where to
get the right tools.  The place to start would be Mazzaglia Tools, 978
372-1319 (from the 2002 Resource Guide).  They have everything you need and
more.
 	Paul McCloud
	San Diego