..speaking of Baldwin..

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:23:18 -0800

Phil! The old style Baldwin Lyre Sticks worked a lot better.The threads in
the new style with adjustable "Tingee ,Agraffe looking Screw" sisn't work
well,I had a few instances with splitted wood in th eupper portion of the
lyre stick.In the past I had ordered and got old style lyre braces,"BARRELL
" shaped,they work the best.Call me if you need a pair. I wish our
suppliers will start selling those to us,they work the best.Good luck!
Isaac