String Replacing Annoyance

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:27:38 -0600

Joe G. said:
  "A better tool is a pair of hemostats, (curved). I've been carrying =
alligator clips around for eons...never use them! I always grab for the =
hemostats. They're a multiuse tool that I won't be without...ever!"

  There are long or short ones,curved or straight,in various lengths. =
Indispensable in my opinion. My Doctor gave me 10 or 15. Now..I need to =
do some looking around/ pedal adjustments on the next tuning to find the =
ones that are still in the pianos :-) Next trip to the Dentist and =
Hygienist,I will beg for more broken/damaged dental picks.

  Hubert Liverman
  Tuner/tech
  Opelika,AL
  Cornbread R Square, Pie(sic) R round.