Impact Tuning Lever

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:28:11 -0600

William,

Actually, in my sometimes inept way, I was just trying to express a little
bit of envy. I've frequently wished I was ambidextrous. Then I wouldn't have
to "always" lift the lid on a grand to tune the high treble. It just seems
like such a shame to remove that nice display of pictures, knick-knacks,
whatever. :-)

Avery