Bionic arm!

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:12:08 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

 The only way some grands could be tuned with a T hammer is to bend the
pin!!..... unless you have a bionic arm!!!=0D
=0D
Robin=0D
South Australia=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Pianotech=0D
Date: 03/20/05 10:18:40=0D
To: William R. Monroe=0D
Cc: pianotech@ptg.org=0D
Subject: Re: Impact Tuning Lever=0D
 =0D
Hello William and List=0D
As a left handed tuner I find it very easy to control the lever on an=0D
upright. I use the fingers of my left hand against the top of the pin blo=
ck,=0D
and the lever in the thumb joint, to help inch up the lever. I go for the=
=0D
ten o'clock position. In grands I always use a "T" hammer. But I haven't =
one=0D
of those "impact hammers". Can't get them here. The principle sounds=0D
interesting though.=0D
Regards=0D
Michael G.(UK)=0D
----- Original Message -----=0D