That's mice

firman1 firman1@prodigy.net
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:05:46 -0600

PLEASE!
I am at a loss to understand how anyone would tolerate VERMIN in their =
house! It reminds me of the people in India who feed rats to worship =
them. My god, exterminate the disease-carrying little bastards!  Besides =
Hanta virus, there is still the risk of plague in the southwest. Would =
they allow those pesky under-skin parasites of tropical climes just =
because they were alive!? Just think of the fleas!
I would tell them their lives were at risk and if they wanted to live =
that way, a' bientot!=20
BAF II