Tool Time

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:47:05 -0600

I've got a couple of extra tools I'd like to sell ...

Schaff #244 (p51) "Original Factory Type Wire Bending Pliers." These are in
mint condition and work great. Schaff sells for $41.80 + Shipping, I will
sell to anyone on list for $35 and mail it free.

Schaff 20-M (p30) "Mini Wood Extension Hammer." Just as described in the
catalog. It has been my backup and traveling hammer but I've got 5 hammers
now and Mrs. B wondered if that wasn't a little excessive ...  well, maybe.
It's great for restringing jobs, making coils off the piano, etc. Has minor
"tool box" wear to handle. Schaff sells for $54.24 + Shipping, I will sell
for $30 and ship it free.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

--