Fun site ... odd description

David Nereson dnereson@4dv.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:55:43 -0700

Alan wrote:

> Anyone else find some of this a little off?
>
> http://www.musicplay.com/action/action.html
>
> Alan R. Barnard
> Salem, MO
>

> --

Oh, a wee bit, maybe, but not too bad, except the part about the brass
of an action rail contributing to a metallic tone.  Not all parts
terminology in this biz is officially standardized (fly = jack, "harp" =
plate, etc.).  At least they spelled 'wippen' correctly, which most of
the industry does not.  I didn't see anything terribly misleading.
    --David Nereson, RPT