Squeak in unacorda of S & S, B FIXED

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:59:00

Hi,

Loctite is an anerobic glue. I.E. it hardens when there is no air. That
makes it ideal for keeping bolts from getting loose due to vibration. I
guess that makes it sort of ideal for pianos where the whole idea *is*
vibration!

Trust Ron N. to find out that it works on a wood/metal thread! He's an
amazing fellow.