Hallet Davis Pedigree

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:55:11 -0600

At 12:44 3/16/2005, you wrote:
>Wow. I haven't seen that name in a LONG time! I used to see it a lot 20-30
>yrs.
>ago, but I doubt it was made in China at the time! :-)
>
>Avery
>
>At 09:38 AM 3/16/05, you wrote:
>>I am seeing a private client early next week who has a small new
>>Hallet-Davis Grand. Do any of you know of these pianos, where are they
>>manufactured, by whom, etc. What's the skinny??
>>
>>Paul E. Dempsey, RPT

Just another of the long list of names which originally were independent
and made pianos likened to a substantial privy, but after being made by
Ĉolian were more like it's contents.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.