Squeak in unacorda of S & S, B

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:44:33 -0600

Hi David,
                If you lift up at the front rail, the action will tip back
a little, quite frequently that is just enough to ease the connection of
frame, and the dag.     The Dag is there to keep the frame down at forte
playing.   The frame and dag should be in contact but not enough to cause
any binding.   It is important to make sure that friction at these contact
points is kept to a minimum.

Regards Roger