Odd Whippen

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:26:56 -0800

That should work. I had to do similar splicing of wippens when I found
myself rebuilding a Kranich & Bach grand some years back (the owner had
spent a couple thousand shipping it to my shop). The K & B wippen beams
are 1/4" shorter than every other grand piano in the world, but it was
pretty simple to do a little surgery on new wips and epoxy the beams
back together.

Tom Cole