Pacific NW Conference

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:59:26 -0800

Just got back from the Pacific Northwest Conference.  Thanks so much to
Bob Dillinger, Mike Reiter and the many other volunteers and helpers who
worked tirelessly behind (and in front of) the scenes to mke this a
successful conference.  The exhibits were great and the presentations
were truly awesome.   Too much to take in for one weekend.
I enjoyed meeting technicians and putting faces to names I had
previously only heard about or read postings from, as well as meeting a
lot of good people I never knew existed!

Hope to see many of you again at future conferences, maybe at the National??

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply