Quiet The PianoDisc!

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4@woh.rr.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:09:07 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C52808.83224DC0
Philip,
The new update (I think it is G8) must be installed to the CP
U, and then you can use the new CD that Michael sent out within the last =
month or so, to adjust the quiet playing even softer.    If you know =
what I'm speaking of, then maybe you have done this already.  If not, =
call Michael and order the updates.  There is a limit to the quietness =
achieved, and the room characteristics are a large part of that!
Clark A. Sprague, RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Philip Jamison=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:03 PM
  Subject: Quiet The PianoDisc!

  I have one of those PianoDisc customers who wants the piano to play =
REALLY quietly. Unfortunately, it's a bright YAMAHA G1 in a really =
bouncy room with an 18' ceiling. I'm thinking of stuffing some carpet =
pad above the beams, padding the caster cups and maybe voicing down the =
hammers. Would string felt help? Any other ideas? It's a new PianoCD =
unit which adjusts to quite a low volume, but she wants it REAL low!

  Philip Jamison Pianos
  West Chester, PA

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C52808.83224DC0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...