How to apply graphite - episode 2: how to make it stick?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:49:31 -0600

> Ron thanks!!!
>
> DAG seems to have cellulosic resin as a binder. or maybe nitrocellulose
> lacquer?
> I'm thinking of adding a little shellac or sugar to the mixture. What do
> you
> say?
>

> Calin Tantareanu

I'd be more likely to suspect it's the glycols listed in the
ingredients than cellulosic resins or nitrocellulous lacquer that
aren't. Just on a random hunch. If you must make your own, try the
beer first. At least you'll have some left over consolation if it
doesn't work to your satisfaction.