Pricing

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:16:54 -0800

"Either a technician competes on quality, or they compete on=
 price"  Quote un quote...E. Foote

If you are just starting out you will be competing on price.  A=
 reply of average piano tuning fees across the world won't do you=
 much good...locally is what matters.  I'd call some of my=
 experienced competitors and simply ask what they charge for a=
 tuning.   You don't have to say your a piano tuner.  With that=
 figure you can decide what you will charge...

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Aart in America Piano Services
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hi, please see attached. Will someone please share what the=
 average piano tuning charge is ?

Thanks!
Aart

On Mar 11, 2005, at 9:44 AM, Aart in America Piano Services=
 wrote:

Hello to All.

I'm a new associate member. (November 04)
Could someone please advise me what is the standard charge for=
 tuning.
Also, what is an appropriate charge for traveling out of your=
 area?

Thanks,
Aart