Live Broadcast of concert by Jie Chen

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:58:15 -0600

Hi David,

Yes the extra noise on the internet broadcast was pretty bad, but the radio
broadcast was clear.  I did get to enjoy the concert, and I thank you for
your kind comments.  However, there was a quite sour unison on G4, and on
A4 and on D#5 that I wasn't pleased with.  But all in all, she is a great
performer and plays very well!

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO