YC Action Brackets

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:03:33 -0500

Hi,

For YC warranty - if the product was sold before July 28, 2004 contact =
AND Music Corp. at 10107 S Tacoma Way, Lakewood, WA 98499.  They have =
been reactivated, are in business and  are handling the warranty claims =
for YC.

The PRAMBERGER name and all patents, etc has been sold to Samick Music =
Corporation.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: CChristus=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:44 AM
  Subject: Re: YC Action Brackets

  Dave L., et al,

  =20

  Since there is no warranty on Young Chang products at this time, as =
Roger Jolly states, know that while you may actually receive =
(eventually) the replacement action brackets, you may never be =
compensated by YC for your labor.  I know some of the crew here was =
burned by Baldwin when they backed out, and some others are now being =
stiffed by YC.  My last bracket replacement was billed to YC in Sept. =
'04 and I'll be overwhelmed if we even hear back from them, let alone =
see any $$.  (Bear in mind that we've made numerous follow-up faxes, =
mailings, phone calls, etc, to no avail.)=20

  =20

  So, be warned that if you are so inclined to do this job, and you =
actually get replacement brackets (ours took several months), better =
plan now to bill your client so you don't have to work for free.  Sorry =
to be so negative and bitter, but...

  =20

  Anybody know how to write off such losses on Schedule C, or elsewhere, =
on tax return?

  =20

  Chuck Christus

  Not a YC fan.