Young Chang - still breathing?

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:33:38 -0600

Then what is happening with the Essex line?
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Potter=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Young Chang - still breathing?

  Hi Roger -

  Thank you so much for this timely information.  I really like the =
Pramberger line, and am glad to hear it is ongoing.  The school system =
will be glad, too!

  Mark

  Roger Jolly <roger.j@sasktel.net> wrote:

    Hi Mark,
                     The Pramberger's are being Manufactured in the =
Samick factory.   Samick Music Corp  has a contract with the Pramberger =
family to manufacture this line of pianos, so it is business as usual.   =
 The same piano, same people, same specifications, same warranty.   You =
should have nothing to worry about.

    The rest of the Young Chang product line is very much in the air.  =
There is no warranty on Young Chang products at this point in time. =
Since the company is in receivership.

    In a nut shell,  Pramberger is healthy.

    Roger Jolly
    Technical Consultant