My name missing in 'To line' as received from pianotech

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:17:53 -0600

In the open message, why not just highlight the sender's name, copy it
(Ctrl-C),
click on Message then Reply, highlight the pianotech address & past in the
new address
(Ctrl-V)? I do it all the time when I want to reply privately.

Avery