Young Chang - still breathing?

Dave Davis dave@davispiano.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:04:55 -0800 (PST)

Mark,

When I saw Phil Glenn a couple of weeks ago, he mentioned that Samick is working on taking over the Pramberger line. Apparently there are some sticky details in Korea regarding Samick taking over the entire Young Chang line.

The Prambergers I've seen are not too bad, after a bit of prep work.

Dave Davis, RPT

Mark Potter wrote:

I have a school considering purchasing a Pramberger, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything specific about Young Chang's possible demise?  Sort of negates the so-called 15-year warranty if they are going down the tubes.  Any info will be appreciated...

Mark Potter