Unison slump

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:04:55 -0600

Long , long time ago an old tuner friend told me that when I get a note
that won't tune, leave it alone, and go for a walk. When you come back,
you will probably be able to  tune it just fine. At the time  I just
wanted to
keep at it till I got it, but took his advice, and lo and behold, I came
back
from looking out a window, and tried tuning that note. Within 10 seconds
I had that thing right in . Seemed easy, and I couldn't understand why I
had so much trouble with it before. Well it's about 30 years later, and I
still don't know why it works, but I know it does.  I don't do it everytime,
but occasionally , it's a good idea.   . . .    Saves a lot of stress.

Carl / Winnipeg.