Relay for Dampp-Chaser/ Kenmore dehumidifier interface

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:59:40 -0500

Indeed. I have a DC relay wired to my car stereo to turn on several
electronic accessories (amps, equalizers, crossovers, etc.) when the radio
is turned on - I guess the draw would otherwise burn out that circiut on the
radio. However I know less about AC electricity than I do about voicing a
piano hammer (sad be true - either way you look at that!). I sure hope that
if anyone does this successfully, they will post their solution. Some type
of relay running off the H2 humidistat would indeed make my dehumidifier
work like a champ then.

Terry Farrell